Can I go on a cruise while under ard probation?(petty larceny)

Chester, PA |
Filed under: Criminal defense

I've been on probation for about a year in pa My girlfriend suprised me with a cruise for my birthday is it not likely I will be granted to go if not we will lose a lot of money I've tried contacting my officer left messages to no avail I'm not sure what to do?

1. It is suggested that you have your attorney contact the probation officer and the DA to determine there position. If they agree, the attorney nay have to prepare a stipulation for there signature then the Judge will have to sign an order granting the request. Good luck.

2. It really is up to the PO. If you have a good relationship, he or she may allow it.

This is not intended as individual legal advice and there is no attorney client relationship established by this answer. It is advisable that you seek individualized legal assistance. This is not a substitute for hiring an attorney.

3. I agree with the other attorneys. You can also try a supervisor if you can't reach your po

All information provided in this comment is intended for informational purposes only and does not, by itself, create an attorney client relationship. Without the benefit a personal consultation to exploe all of the facts of your legal problem, the information in this posting may be inaccurate and for that reason it should not be relied upon. If you wish to consult with an attorney, or have any questions concerning this comment, please feel free to contact our offices through any of the above contact sources.

4. You may be granted permission, but I suggest you wait for the probation to end before taking a vacation. An unintentional failure to report could result in a technical violation. You want to avoid being brought back into court, or going to prison, at all costs.