Can I go on a cruise while under ard probation?(petty larceny)

Asked over 1 year ago - Chester, PA

I've been on probation for about a year in pa My girlfriend suprised me with a cruise for my birthday is it not likely I will be granted to go if not we will lose a lot of money I've tried contacting my officer left messages to no avail I'm not sure what to do?

1. Robert C. Keller

5

Answered . It is suggested that you have your attorney contact the probation officer and the DA to determine there position. If they agree, the attorney nay have to prepare a stipulation for there signature then the Judge will have to sign an order granting the request. Good luck.

2. Michael Lawrence Doyle

Pro

4

Answered . It really is up to the PO. If you have a good relationship, he or she may allow it.

3. Stewart C Crawford Jr.

3

Answered . I agree with the other attorneys. You can also try a supervisor if you can't reach your po

4. Mark Copoulos

Pro

Answered . You may be granted permission, but I suggest you wait for the probation to end before taking a vacation. An unintentional failure to report could result in a technical violation. You want to avoid being brought back into court, or going to prison, at all costs.