Can i go for H1b stamping without any pay stubs?

Asked over 1 year ago - West Palm Beach, FL

I worked for my company under OPT and got paid a basic salary. My employer gave me a letter saying that i will be making $50,000 a year after i get my H1b. I had to leave US to my home country to get my surgery done before i my H1b approved. My LCA says that my salary is $50,000. Now i don't have any pay stubs to prove that i make $50,000 a year because i have not worked a single day after my H1b was approved. Is this going to be a problem when i go to stamp my H1b visa?

1. Stephen D. Berman

4

1

Answered . If you never had an H1b, you should not need to provide proof you were paid the H1b wages.

2. Theodore S. Huang

4

Answered . I agree with Atty Berman. Also, make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months beyond the date you intend to enter the US and bring the I-797 approval notice and a copy of the I-129 petition.

3. Carlos E Sandoval

2

Answered . If you were not working under your H-1B during that period you cannot be expected to have received any payments during that time.

4. Ian Edmund Scott

2

Answered . I am not sure I understand the question.