Can I get work release and/or house arrest for a 3rd dui in Berks county, pa.

Asked over 3 years ago - Kutztown, PA

I just got my 3rd dui in Berks county, pa. Within 5 years.. I am currently employed and would like to know if it is possible to get work release and/or house arrest and drug/alcohol treatment in place of jail? I am also still on parole from the last dui..

1. Daniel Craig Nevins

Pro

Answered . Berks County has an excellent Treatment Court Program that is available to some 3rd time DUI offenders. Many of my clients have been quite successful on this very program and have avoided legnthy prison sentences. I suggest you contact an experienced Reading - Berks County attorney to discuss the details as soon as possible.

2. Evan T. L. Hughes

Pro

Answered . I have done this before. It is possible, but is extremely difficult. I need to know more about your case, please call 215.545.3940

Evan Hughes, Esquire

One or more answers have been taken down.