Can i get tempory custody of my child

Franklin, GA |

my ex is dating a convicted felon who just got a dui and drug charges last wk i do not want him around my child

1. I need a little bit more information to be able to properly advise you. Did you and your ex go through a divorce? Was your child born during the marriage? What is the current custodial arrangement for the child? Under the law you are allowed to file a Modification of Custody action if there has been a substantial change in circumstances, since the entry of the last order governing custody.

Have you ever filed for a Modification of Custody, after your divorce was granted?

The facts you mention above may constitute a substantial change in circumstances. I'm sure there are many more facts you could provide that would also help strengthen your case. I suggest you schedule an appointment with an attorney to discuss your options further. Many Attorneys offer free consultations.

Child custody topics