Can I get ssi for degenerative disc lower back ,bulging disk arthritis in my neck,depression

Milwaukee, WI |

I had sleep study done I have a lot going on cna work on and off for 20 years 46 year old in pain

The medical severity standard for both Social Security and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) disability benefits is inability to reliably sustain any kind of work known in the national economy. Whether you can satisfy that proof depends a great deal on the opinion of your treating physician(s). To know more precisely, contact an experienced Social Security disability attorney in your area. If you do not know one, seek a referral through www.nosscr.org.

Best wishes for an outcome you can accept, and please remember to designate a best answer.

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.

It would be dependent on the severity of your various afflictions, the ability of your medical providers to adequately document the same, and the experience of your selected counsel.

Many people are able to lead productive lives notwithstanding such conditions, but of course, the severity of any one person's condition is unique to that person.

I agree with my colleagues. Bottom line - the afflictions you mention can all potentially rise to such a severity that, alone or combined, they render you unable to work full time. That means, you generally must not be working substantially when you file. I would urge you to hire an SSD attorney in the U.S. that you trust to be extremely knowledgeable and feel comfortable with. They are typically reatainer-free, so there is nothing stopping you.