Can I get some spousal support from my unfaithful husband. ?

He cheated on me .Kick me off his insurance and also had a child with another woman.

Savannah, GA -

Find Out More

Glen Edward Ashman

Glen Edward Ashman

Divorce / Separation Lawyer - East Point, GA

This is the second time you posted the same question. The answer remains the same:

==============

Adultery is not the key issue in an alimony claim, although it may impact the decision. Your respective incomes, your standard of living, your educational level and earning capacity, your health, the length of your marriage, your debts, if you have children and similar financial considerations are significant. Meet with a local lawyer, as, without a lawyer, odds are slim that you'll be able to present a claim that a court will consider.

Ikemesit Amajak Eyo

Ikemesit Amajak Eyo

Family Law Attorney - Atlanta, GA

The only answer that can be provided in this forum is "Maybe". The issue of spousal support is decided on based on considering a number of factors. You've only mentioned one (the cause of the separation). For an attorney to determine if you may possibly be entitled to spousal support, that attorney would first need to know much more about your marriage and its demise.

I hope this information helps answer your question(s).

~ Kem Eyo