Can I get some advice on a case outside of.Texas?

Asked 4 months ago - Montgomery, TX

I was arrested for felony theft in Texas. However I have a 3rd degree felony I'm about to go turn myself.in for... a 3rd degree in colorado is 6-20 years prison...however I have never had any type of probation. So do I have a possibility. The case in Colorado is also a theft charge. Its my second offense and I'm worried because I can't afford a good lawyer..the person I stole from wants me to serve the Max and with that saying I'm worried there.going.to give me prison time I'm only 18 and I messes up pretty bad.

1. Nathaniel Munier

1

Best Answer

Answered . The only advice I can give you is that you need to hire an attorney in Colorado. Every state will provide an attorney if you are not able to pay for one. If you would like some specific advice about the Colorado system, you should be able to post this question under that states section. Hope this helps.

2. Michael Wayne Goolsby

Pro

2

Answered . Actually, you can't afford not to hire an attorney. You need to get one in Colorado as soon as possible. You are looking at a great deal of jail time and need to get started on this.