Can I get social security disability for Hemangioma vertebral ( severe Back pain)?

Asked about 1 year ago - San Juan Capistrano, CA

MRI findings: Hemangioma Vertebral L2
one disc Herniation
3 Bulge Discs

Attorney answers (4)

  1. Yolanda Navarrete

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . If it prevents you from working you may be approved. An attorney needs to review your work history as well as the medical reports to give you a reliable answer.

    973-984-0800. Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advice and you should not rely... more
  2. D K Kevin Dugan

    Contributor Level 17


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . It is possible depending on the severity of the symptoms and how it impacts your functioning. Talked with an attorney.

    The information you obtain from this website is not legal advice. Please contact us at 954-916-2667 or... more
  3. Mikel Edward Lupisella

    Contributor Level 14


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . As my colleagues indicated, if you feel that you are unable to work any job in this country on a regular and sustained basis, eight hours a day, five days a week, forty hours a week, you may be approved for SSDIB/SSI.
    Anyone can file an application, but I would suggest seeking the assistance of a local social security attorney that can help guide along the way and assist in properly presenting your case.

  4. Clifford Michael Farrell

    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You may contact your local city, county or state bar association to see if they have a lawyer referral program, or you may contact your local legal aid office if you cannot afford an attorney. If there is a law school in your area, you may contact their legal clinic as well. Or, use the “Attorney Finder” feature of Avvo for help with that.

    You may also contact the National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives (NOSSCR) for the name and email address or telephone number of attorneys in your area. The telephone number for the lawyer referral service of NOSSCR is 1-800-431-2804. NOSSCR's website is

    In addition, you can find a Board certified specialist in Social Security by contacting the National Board of Trial Advocacy. They evaluate lawyers (independently) in many types of claims and require extensive experience and testing before a lawyer is certified. They have a section specifically for Social Security: The National Board of Social Security Disability Advocacy, Divisions of the National Board of Legal Specialty Certification.

    Their link is:

    I hope this information helps. Good luck to you!
    Please remember to designate a best answer to your question.

    The exact answers to questions like this require more information than presented. The answer(s) provided should... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,601 answers this week

2,938 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

23,601 answers this week

2,938 attorneys answering