Can i get rehabilitative Alimony?

Asked over 3 years ago - Murrieta, CA

I am indigent, on disability and have been seperated for over two years. My wife owns property worth almost 2 million and has income from working at Ironwood state prison and from leasing Farm Land. I'm in CA and the land was inherited.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Nadine Marie Jett

    Contributor Level 16


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . It sounds like you will be awarded spousal support if you apply to the Court.
    You can go to the Court's self help center and file an Order to Show CAuse for Spousal Support in your dissolution case.

    Please note that this answer does not constitute legal advice, and should not be relied on, as each situation is fact specific, and it is not possible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and court pleadings filed in the case. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,784 answers this week

3,253 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

25,784 answers this week

3,253 attorneys answering