Can I get out of a photo radar ticket in scottdale?

Scottsdale, AZ |

Its an older classic car and the speed odometer is about three mile per hour off. Ticket was for 11 mpr over. Also the ticket was mailed to me at my Scottsdale address, the car is register out of Maricopa county and is in a trust.

Not a good defense

Call an AZ attorney. (480) 280-8028. There are several possible defenses, depending upon how much money and energy you would like to expend fighting the issue. From service to identity to foundational challenges, Photo Radar tickets are beatable - it's just often the case that it's not worth it to fight.

This information is not intended as legal advice and should not be relied upon or construed to create an attorney-client relationship. It is for informational purposes only. Law Offices of David A. Black PLLC 40 N. Central Ave., #1400 Phoenix, AZ 85004 (480) 280-8028

You can certainly fight this. Ickes but will need an attorney .

Traffic tickets topics