Can i get off probation early in pennsylvania, after i have paid all my fines and completed all the programs and requirements.

Parkersburg, WV |

I have seved 2 years and 2 months of a 5 year probation sentence and everything asked of me has been met and my probation officer wants me to be released.

As stated, yes, if your probation officer agrees and so recommends and court so grants. In short, it can be done with permission. Start with simply asking your P.O. and go from there. Usually, given all that you have done, length of time on.... if get half way through a five year probation, early discharge is more common than not. Most of all, let your attorney do this for you. Should have more pull with P.O. and court than you if worth a darn. Good luck. Sincerely, Harley O. Wagner, Esq. - www.WestVirginiaDUILawyers.com

2. Yes you can get off probation early. Ask your probation officer to schedule a hearing to review your probation. You may need an attorney to represent you this review hearing and it may be well worth it if you can get off probation.

Attorney Gregory Spink is licensed in North Carolina, with a focused practice in Mecklenburg and Gaston Counties. Nothing is intended in this post to serve as legal advice. It is my opinion based on studying the law and passing the Bar Exam and should not be construed as legal advice. You should always contact a local attorney, who is familiar with local rules. Each case must be judged on a case by case basis with all evidence being reviewed by a licensed attorney. Nothing in this post should be construed as creating an attorney and client relationship.

3. As explained before in an excellent fashion, an early parole termination shall be done via a scheduled court hearing and the presiding judge's order. Request the PO to send the case to court for such hearing, retain a criminal attorney and assemble mitigating evidence for early termination.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional information, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and materials provided above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual and legal circumstances related to one’s personal legal issues. Contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a competent legal advice before making any important decisions about your particular legal issue. For further inquiries please contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602 http://alexanderivakhnenko.com