Can I get off of sex offender registration after 25 years of good behavior?

Asked over 1 year ago - Estacada, OR

My charge was sex abuse 1 in 1989, I turned my self in for the crime, and pled guilty. I did approx. 3 years prison , in that time I volunteered for a program in the state hospital for sex offender treatment and completed 17 months. plus all the requirements of post prison supervision. With the blessing of my parol Officer. Since that time have not got even a traffic ticket. Expunge? Discharge? In Oregon is this possible? Thank you for your help

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Erious Johnson

    Contributor Level 5

    Answered . The information on this page on the website may answer your question,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,381 answers this week

3,004 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,381 answers this week

3,004 attorneys answering