Skip to main content

Can i get off drug court

Phoenix, AZ |

i recently fail off roof not able to do what they ask of me

Attorney Answers 2

  1. Contact a lawyer? If you are injured and can't make court you can get it moved with a doctors not and by having your lawyer file a motion to continue, if you just dont want to comply with your probation or diversion you are out of luck unless you want to go to prison.

  2. If you have certain responsibilities or conditions to fulfill and you are not mdically able to, ask your lawyer to petition the court for a change in the order due to your injuries.

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

An attorney can help.

Post a question and get free legal advice from attorneys.

Ask a Lawyer

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics