Can I get my wife evicted from my apartment ?plz tell me what the name of the code or the law which gives me right to evict her

Asked about 1 year ago - Raleigh, NC

on Jan 2013 me and my wife signed our apartment lease,I provided the letter from my employer stating my wages in order to get the apartment i paid 700$ security deposit and first month rent, we weren't married back then on Feb the 4th we got married, now we are in separation because she cheated on me, now she moved in her boyfriend to my apartment and tried to remove my name from lease and she couldn't as leasing office notified me,I have a proof of this man change of address to my apartment she sent me a picture of his change of address to provoke me,I called the leasing office they said they can't prove someone is living there and they can't remove my wifes name from lease unless she agree to. this man is officially living in my apt how can I evict them that he is not authorized occupant

1. Kenneth Love Jr.

3

Answered . I believe this is a duplicate question...you do not have the right to evict a co-tenant. Its time to review your options with a family law attorney.