Can I get my record expunged?

Asked over 2 years ago - Mountain Home, AR

I have papers on my attempt to get my record expunged, and would like to know what they mean and if it's possible to get it expunged. My phone number is 479-387-0491. Please call after 5:00 P.M. or anytime on the weekenk except 10:00-12:00 when I will be in church.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. John C. Collins


    Contributor Level 8


    Lawyer agrees


    Answered . There are many options for sealing your record in Arkansas. Bailey & Russo is a firm in Mtn Home that could likely help you. Good Luck.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

24,950 answers this week

3,032 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

24,950 answers this week

3,032 attorneys answering