Skip to main content

Can I get my money back and how without paying lots of money?

Vancouver, WA |

so I was buying a car from a co-worker . now and ex co worker I no longer work there. i had been making payments since dec 2012 for 300 month . And today the car got repoed .she only did it because we are no loner acountance . I was buying it for 2800 so only four payments left. and I had just bought tries i am still paying for

Attorney Answers 2

  1. Can you prove that you have given her the payments? Do you have anything in writing (sales contract, etc.)? You can sue her in small claims court for a breach of the contract if you can prove that she wrongfully repossessed the vehicle. You will need to be able to prove your case, though.

    The answers to these questions may be different depending on your individual circumstance and should not be considered as legal advice or the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.

  2. A Court can sort this out. Your chances of success really depend on the facts of payment, how and why it was repossessed, who repossessed it and the contract.

    Please CLICK the button if I HELPED or was BEST ANSWER. We also answer your questions on facebook-, on twitter- @athleticslawyer and our radio show, Courts & Sports, on WOKV. Please like or follow us. No attorney-client relationship is established and responses here are general first impressions. You should consult with a lawyer about your problems. More about our firm is located at