Can i get my licence back without going to dui school if its been 5 years?

London, KY |

I got my 2 nd dui in 2009 now im a mom and i need to get my licence back but im wondering in i wait then will i still have to attend dui school? I have been tld if its been 5 years i should only have to take the test.

Contact your attorney from your case. that lawyer should have advised you of the consequences and time tables.

If you were convicted of a DUI second offense in KY, you have to go to the 1 year DOT driver's education program. You cannot get your drivers license reinstated until you enroll and complete the year long program and pay the associated fees and a $40.00 reinstatement fee.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

Traffic tickets topics

Recommended articles about Traffic tickets