Skip to main content

Can I get my juvenile record expunged?

New Albany, IN |

I'm 18 now and was convicted of shoplifting in Indiana when i was 16. I haven't had any other run in with the law. I applied for a job and the incident showed up on my background check. Is there anything i can do to get this off my record or at least help me get a job??

Attorney Answers 1


You can get your record expunged. Contact a lawyer who is licensed in Indiana.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Juvenile law topics

Recommended articles about Juvenile law

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics