Can i get my gun rights back in missouri

Sedalia, MO |

hi i was charged with burglary and theft (felonies) put on sis probation for five years..had a violation for dwi while on probation and the judge changed it to ses..any day now i will be released from probation 3 months early for good compliance..i was wondering if there is anyway possible at all besides governor pardon if i can get my gun rights back? im an avid and committed hunter/outdoorsman..was 17 when i committed the felony acts..was arrested and spent six days in jail..was released and charges were dropped couple months later (after i turned 18) the charges were brought back up..anyway i live in missouri and just want to enjoy my hobby/passion again..if i cant get my gun rights back..what methods are legal to hunt deer/turkey in missouri?

1. Unfortunately, you cannot possess guns as a convicted felon. It will be like this until you advocate for a change in the law with the legislature.

NEVER describe your facts in an online forum. I have CONFIRMED there is at least ONE county prosecutor that is a member of this site. My statements are my opinion solely based on the information provided, and that opinion can be wrong if your facts are different than what I believed them to be. If you have any further questions, you can contact me at 636-532-1400 or through my website http://mcmichael-logan.com