Skip to main content

Can i get my green card without having to go to mexico?

Fremont, CA |

My parents brought me to the United States when I was 12 years old illegally... im 23 years now. my husband is US Citizen we been marry for almost four yeras...

Attorney Answers 2

  1. It is possible but will depend on whether or not you can qualify for a waiver. You should contact an experienced immigration attorney to represent you, otherwise you might be barred from reentry.

Immigration topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics