Can I get my General Discharge upgraded?

Asked about 1 year ago - Montgomery, AL

I was discharged after two years of service in the army reserves for failing a drug test.

1. William Emil Cassara

Pro

5

Answered . Every case is different. But absent you being able to prove that you did not use drugs, the odds are not in your favor.

2. John Daniel Hafemann

3

Answered . In order to have your characterization of discharge corrected or upgraded the only option you have it to apply to the Army Discharge Review Board in Washington D.C. I currently have a case pending before the Board and am very familiar with the process. Feel free to give me a call to discuss further. The initial consultation is always free.

3. Rixon Charles Rafter III

2

Answered . VERY unlikely in the facts you provided.