Can i get my felony for retail theft taken off if i live in kentucky and the felony was in florida its been five years this sept

Asked over 1 year ago - Richmond, KY

how much will it cost and where do i go

1. Frank Mascagni III

4

Answered . You need to contact a FL criminal defense attorney to see what options, if any, you have under FL state law. Any relief will be from FL.

2. Brian Robert Dettman

Pro

1

Answered . This website should help: http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/Content/getdoc/7c62...

You should be eligible if you were withheld of adjudication (I'm guessing the charge was a third degree felony from a one time incident). There are a lot of forms. Hire an attorney. As a prosecutor in FL, I often saw defense attorneys handle the whole thing without the client showing up (so you don't necessarily have to make your way to Florida).