Can i get my down payment back on a car i return

Pompano Beach, FL |
Filed under: Fraud Used cars Car loan

I put a down payment of $1500 on a car, i drove it nothing was wrong after i got done signing the paperwork when i was driving on the highway it started shaking and swerving , and they key fob for the car didn't work , and i called my insurance to get it insured and they informed me from reading the vin # that the car was involved in a $50,000 accident. So i took the car back after hearing that i was never informed of that and they wouldn't give e the down payment back. I took it back in about 24 hours am ii entitled to get my money back or no?
( also i found out it was a rebuilt title and i was NEVER informed that)

Same response to your prior post.

Whether there was frame/structural component damage in the accident would determine whether you have a right to go after the dealership for failure to disclose the accident damage. It is not just based on cost of repair. You would, however, most likely have a claim for the dealership's failure to disclose the rebuilt title. You should contact a local consumer attorney.

This response does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Also, three great attorneys with a lot of experience suing car dealers for fraud are right there by you:
Robert Murphy
Law Offices of Robert W. Murphy
1212 S.E. 2nd Ave.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316
(954) 763-8660

Rebecca Covey
Rebecca J. Covey, P.A.
1318 SE First Avenue
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316
954 763-4300

Jerard C. Heller
400 SE 8th Street
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316-1124
954 763 5434

If this information has been helpful, please check the thumbs up tab below. Disclaimer: The above is intended to give you some insight into various legal topics. This information is not intended as legal advice, but rather an attempt to provide helpful topical information. Although I would welcome the opportunity to speak to you about representing you, we have not established an attorney-client relationship. An attorney-client relationship requires me to agree in writing to represent you. Unless that happens, you should not take anything I say or write to be legal advice about your situation or make any decisions based on it. It is very important that you consult a lawyer as to the specific circumstances of your case. If there are more facts that you overlooked and did not include in your initial question and you would like to email me, you may send an email to stevefahlgren@gmail.com. Of course, sending an email to me or my firm does not create an attorney-client relationship. We do not accept client representations by email. We do not always treat unsolicited information received by email from our website as confidential unless you have first confirmed that we do not have a conflict of interest. Please do not send us any information about a potential representation until you communicate with us to find out if we have a conflict of interest with the adversary in your particular case. As a rule, we do not represent institutions against consumers so there is usually not a conflict of interest when it comes to consumer protection but it is always safe to be sure. If you send me an email without checking to ensure there is no conflict, you also agree that our review of your email or any information in it, even if you submitted it in a good faith effort to retain us, and even if you consider it confidential, will not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could and will be used against you. Sorry for all of the legal words but I like to be up front with potential clients and my clients. Best regards, Steven M. Fahlgren Attorney, Arbitrator and Certified Circuit Civil Mediator Law Offices of Steven M. Fahlgren, P.A. Phone: (904) 845-2255 Phone: (407) 852-1711 www.ForTheConsumer.com www.FahlgrenLaw.com www.SteveFahlgren.com

Scott Richard Kaufman

Scott Richard Kaufman

All top notch consumer advocates for sure.

Lemon law topics

Recommended articles about Lemon law