Can I get my deposit back if I did not sign a lease in AZ??? Never moved.

Tucson, AZ |

I did not sign because they requested more money. The money requested was never talked about it before . I could not afford the house. Please advise me. Can I take the company to court? The application stated if I don't sign the lease, the deposit is forfeited to the owner. I was Ok with that, I wanted to rent the house. However, the broker's associate wanted more money $400 + at the time of signing the lease, please help!

If you did not sign the contract, you should be entitled to your deposit back. PERIOD.

Legal disclaimer: Click on the name or picture of the lawyer answering your question to see their profile, and then you can click the view website tab to find out detailed information on your topic. The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.

Request your money back. If they won't contact the City of Tucson and make a complaint.

Landlord-tenant topics

Recommended articles about Landlord-tenant