Can i get my bfs gf arrested if she says she will kill me if i go near him and he tells me she is serious and for my own safety

Asked about 1 year ago - Floral Park, NY

to not go there

1. Eric Edward Rothstein

9

Answered . It could be aggravated harassment. Your boyfriend has is dating you ans someone else at the same time?

2. Anthony Michael Solis

Pro

8

Answered . Report the matter to the police. They will determine the course of action forward. You can also likely apply for a civil restraining order.

3. Jayson Lutzky

Pro

8

Answered . If someone threatens to kill you, then that is criminal and you should report it to the police. Also, consider an order of protection.

4. Richard Javon Washington

5

Answered . You should file a complaint at the precinct where the threat was made. The police will figure out what to charge. The ultimate charge will depend upon whether it was said face-to-face, on the phone, email, etc.

5. Stephen Charles Cooper

3

Answered . If the person threatened you directly, you should inform your local precinct or the precinct where the threat was received. The police may or may not do anything.