Can I get my 6000.00 back from spouse at time of divorce

Dallas, TX |
Filed under: Divorce

Spouse was given 6000.00 cash 120 days ago for what I now beleive to be false pretenses

1. Why did you give your spouse $6000? If the money is gone, you may not be able to get it back as cash. I suggest you talk to an experienced family law attorney and discuss the situation about the money. It may be taken into consideration in a property division.

I am not intending this to be legal advice, because I don't know the particulars of your situation. Call me if you would like to discuss this or other isues.

2. There is simply not enough information here to answer - why would you give your spouse $6,000.00?

This answer is intended for informational and educational purposes only and should not be considered legal advice nor forming the attorney client relationship. This attorney is licensed in Texas.