Can I get money out of no fault auto insurance accident?

Anchorage, AK |

Car Accident which im not at fault. but my passenger is hurt. can we get money out of it?

1. You can only get a settlement if you were injured.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

2. If you were injured due to someone else's negligence, you may be able to recover for your injuries and damages. Do you know who the at fault party was? Do you have his/her insurance information to make a claim? If the other driver is uninsured or a phantom driver, contact your own auto insurance company to make a claim for your property damage, and if injured, for your injuries. Your passenger would do the same - contact the other driver's insurance company or your insurance company if the other driver was not insured. If you sustained serious injuries, you should contact an attorney ASAP to discuss your options.

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. The information provided does not form an attorney-client relationship, and should not be relied upon to take or refrain from taking any action.

3. If you were injured due to the negligence of someone else.

4. Your passenger should contact an attorney ASAP. He/She not only has a claim against the at-fault party, but can also benefit from YOUR MedPay and UIM insurance, if needed. These aren't easy cases. Most good personal injury attorneys have toll-free numbers and will walk you through it, without charge ... Free consultation. Call a lawyer.

The Statue of Limitations for injury and death claims in AK is normally 2 years. (AS 09.17.070) Pay close attention and take prompt action, or risk losing valuable legal rights, including the right to compensation. I am required by law to have you call an attorney ASAP. See SlawDownAlaska.org for general Alaskan car crash info.