Can i get help with a work robbery? for anixtiy?

Asked 5 months ago - Indianapolis, IN

in the last month in a half my job has been robbed 4 times and they arent doing any thing about it. for are safety. my anitixty has went out the roof im seeing a doctor every week for this issuse but its not helping.What can i do?

Attorney answers (2)

  1. John Douglas Razumich

    Contributor Level 13


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Sadly, the only advice we can give to you is to quit and find a safer job. This is not an issue that a criminal defense attorney can help you with.

  2. Valerie Semmes Bouffiou

    Contributor Level 17

    Answered . You could also check to see if your state has a crime victims compensation program. Some states have funds that will pay for counseling for crime victims. In fact, a quick internet search revealed they do. Here's what I found: If you are the victim of a violent crime, you may be eligible for compensation through this fund. Requirements include: the crime must have taken place in the state of Indiana, it must have been reported to law enforcement within 48 hours of its occurrence unless a good reason exists for it not to have been reported, the victim or survivors must have been cooperative in the investigation of the crime and application for benefits must be filed no later than 180 days after the crime occurred. Filing deadline may be waived for child sexual abuse claims. For additional information, call the Victim Services Division of the Criminal Justice Institute at (800) 353-1484.

    The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not considered to... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,554 answers this week

2,976 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,554 answers this week

2,976 attorneys answering