Can I get fire for denied to take pictures of another employee. For record and proof without their permission.

Hartford, CT |

I been getting harass at work constantly for been on my cell phone
But one of th supervisor see other on th phone and don't say anything to them but constantly complaining about anything and accusing me of doing wrong to my direct supervisor. I complain o my supervisor on several time and her responded don't want to get involve with her or superior. As my direct superior said th they are untouchable from superior.

1. If you are "getting harassed" at work for using your phone, why are you still doing it? Never mind what other people do or do not get into trouble for. Follow the rules and you should be fine. If you continue to have problems with a supervisor even when you aren't breaking any rules, perhaps its time to find another job. I'm sorry to say that it isn't against the law to be a jerk, so unless your supervisor is harassing you because you a member of a protected class, there is nothing much that can be done. Best of luck to you.

This is general advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

2. This does not appear to be a sexual harassment question but rather an employment law question. You may want to talk to an employment law attorney.

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below. I hope my information is helpful to you. If you think this post was a good answer, please click the "Good Answer" button below and/or designate my answer as the "BEST ANSWER". Thanks. This is a general response to a question for basic information and is not legal advice. Legal advice can only be given when all of the facts of your situation are discussed with a lawyer, which we have not done.. If you reside outside the State of Texas please understand that the laws may be different from the laws that I may cite in a my comment. This comment is not to be construed as legal advice to your particular situation because there are many factors that influence legal counseling- this is simply a comment. Response to an email does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Law Offices of Kevin R. Madison, P.C., nor any of its attorneys. If you send us an e-mail, or call us, and we do not already represent you, neither your e-mail inquiry nor telephone call will create an attorney-client relationship. E-mails cannot necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. Only entering into a written legal services contract with the Law Offices of Kevin R. Madison, P.C. will create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for one-on-one legal advice and you are urged to meet with an attorney and discuss your case, personally, with an attorney in the state in which you reside or your case occurred. Thank you. Kevin R. Madison. Visit our website at www.kevinmadison.com and www.texassexualharassmentattorney.com. Kevin Madison, Austin, Texas- representing injured persons in motor vehicle collision, truck and motorcucle accidents and representing victims of sexual harassment, sexual assault, sexual abuse, physical assaults, and representing victims of sexual exploitation committed by doctors, therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, clergy, counselors, priests, and rabbis. Visit our sexual harassment/sexual exploitation blog at http://texassexualharassmentattorney.com/blog/