Can I get fire for denied to take pictures of another employee. For record and proof without their permission.

Asked over 1 year ago - Hartford, CT

I been getting harass at work constantly for been on my cell phone
But one of th supervisor see other on th phone and don't say anything to them but constantly complaining about anything and accusing me of doing wrong to my direct supervisor. I complain o my supervisor on several time and her responded don't want to get involve with her or superior. As my direct superior said th they are untouchable from superior.

1. Tanya Marie Bachand

2

Answered . If you are "getting harassed" at work for using your phone, why are you still doing it? Never mind what other people do or do not get into trouble for. Follow the rules and you should be fine. If you continue to have problems with a supervisor even when you aren't breaking any rules, perhaps its time to find another job. I'm sorry to say that it isn't against the law to be a jerk, so unless your supervisor is harassing you because you a member of a protected class, there is nothing much that can be done. Best of luck to you.

This is general advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.
  2. Kevin Rindler Madison

1

Answered . This does not appear to be a sexual harassment question but rather an employment law question. You may want to talk to an employment law attorney.