Can I get evicted under 'Just Cause Eviction 3' for being too loud?

Asked over 1 year ago - San Francisco, CA

So my roommate complains that I'm always rude and loud when she's trying to sleep but whenever I'm sleeping, she's up and talking away with friends on Skype and on the phone.
Since her parents are my master tenant, is my roommate or her parents able to evict me using Just Cause Eviction 3? I'm thinking that since my master tenants do no reside in the same unit, maybe they can't evict me for being a nuisance. But on the other hand, it does say 'discomfort to other tenants in the building' which means my roommate since she's always complaining about every little thing I do.

Please help me out. We have a written agreement that I move out in December but she is using both the landlord to side with her to get me out in two weeks. I can't find a place with such a short time period.

1. Nicholas Basil Spirtos

Answered . Yes you could possibly be evicted for being too loud.
    If you have an agreement to move in December, and they are trying to get you to go earlier, you should ask them to help you with relocation costs to do that. As for your rights as a tenant, check with the local rent control board, and the dpt of consumer affairs website at:
    http://www.dca.ca.gov/publications/landlordbook...