Skip to main content

Can i get emancipated, but still be living with my guardian i have curently?

Ingleside, TX |

my step sexually abused me, and my mom is stiull with him. and shes pociked him over me. and i dont want to go back and live with someone that pick their lover over their own daughter.

Attorney Answers 1


I am sorry you are going through this.

However, believe it or not, this is really a family law question. So, I am going to move it to that part of avvo so that you may get some good answers.

Answers on Avvo are for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. No attorney / client relationship is created by providing this answer. For specific advice about your situation, you should consult a competent attorney of your choosing.

Mark as helpful

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics