Can I get diversion if i am a first time offender an am guilty of, class a misdemeanor of willful concealment in New Hampshire?

Asked about 1 year ago - Salem, NH

This is my first ever offense and the value of the stolen merchandise was under $100

1. Donald L. Blaszka Jr.

3

2

Answered . It depends on the court and the prosecutor. You should speak with the prosecutor at your arraignment.

2. Benjamin Pearce Titter

2

2

Answered . Depends on the circumstances. Talk to a criminal defense lawyer in your area.

3. James Donald Garrett

2

2

Answered . Talk to a criminal lawyer. They will tell you what to expect and give you advice about working things out with the prosecutor.