Can I get diversion if i am a first time offender an am guilty of, class a misdemeanor of willful concealment in New Hampshire?

Salem, NH |

This is my first ever offense and the value of the stolen merchandise was under $100

1. It depends on the court and the prosecutor. You should speak with the prosecutor at your arraignment.

2. Depends on the circumstances. Talk to a criminal defense lawyer in your area.

Responses on AVVO do not establish an attorney-client relationship. All responses to questions should be used for informational purposes only. Always consult personally with an attorney prior to initiating or responding to any legal action.

3. Talk to a criminal lawyer. They will tell you what to expect and give you advice about working things out with the prosecutor.

Responding to questions on AVVO does not establish an attorney-client relationship between the questioner and any attorney associated with Garrett Law Group, PLC. Responses should be considered and used for informational purposes only. Every case is unique in its facts, and all legal matters should be discussed with a licensed attorney prior to making any decisions or taking any actions.