Can I get bad checks and theft by deception expunged?

Asked over 1 year ago - Ardmore, PA

Hello,
A year ago I worked for a high end retail company and before I left I deiced to to use my discount buying expensive bags before I left and would be unable to use it. I made payments on my employee credit card account with bad checks thinking that it would go onto my account for me to pay later, I never skipped paying the minimum balance on my card. To make a long story short I turned my self in and was released on bail. We have been going back and forth for almost a year now on this case. I have never been in trouble with the law before, but they say I can't get an ROR because the amount owed is over $19,000. I just want to set up a payment plan and get the charges cleared from my record. Please let me know if their is anything I can do to fix this issue.

1. Answered . You need to change the practice area on this question to Criminal Law rather than Employment Law, because it really is a criminal law question. There used to be a way for us attorneys to change the practice area, but we can't anymore. Also, if you haven't consulted with an attorney, I recommend that you do that asap. There is a directory on AVVO of lawyers who practice criminal law in your area, so you should be able to find someone in this site. If not, and you don't know a lawyer, try the Lawyer Referral Service of Montgomery County (or Delaware County if you're in that part of the Ardmore area).