Can I get back into the US through the I-106 Waiver within a week if I qualify for everything or should I try the deferred act

Asked almost 2 years ago - Corsicana, TX

Can I get back into the US through the I-106 Waiver within a week if I qualify for everything or the deferred act

Red Oak, TX

but i am not currently in the us I just left about a week and a half ago to go get my papers but i wasnt able to because I have to serve my "punishment" because I am 18 and considered to to able to take care of myself yet my dad had to take me here to get my papers, I cannot live like this I need to get back to the US to raduate my last year of highschool which I only have 6 months left and if I have to stay in Mexico that will not be possible please help can I get a temporaey Visa to leave mexico and then file for the inferred action or should I file for the I-106 waiver and hopefully get accpeted within a few weeks please help. I need to get back to the US soon

1. Mark Robert Barr

2

1

Best Answer

Answered . So, somebody has petitioned for you to receive an immigrant visa? And you are being denied an immigrant visa because you triggered the 3 year unlawful presence bar? When did you enter the U.S.? How? Other than your recent departure to apply for your immigrant visa, did you take any other trips outside the U.S.? Do you have a spouse or parent who is a green card holder or is a U.S. citizen?

2. Thomas Esparza Jr.

Pro

2

1

Answered . the person who sent you to Mexico made a horrible mistake. one by sending you when you could have has deferred action, two by not sending you with a waiver, three by not telling you about the ten year bar. go see Dick Fisher in Nacodoches. or have your parents go.

3. Nicklaus James Misiti

2

1

Answered . I hope you are working with an attorney in making these decisions. These are very complicated issues and you are not going to be able to find a solution on your own or by posting questions online.
    Regards,
    Nicklaus Misiti
    Law Offices of Nicklaus Misiti
    212 537 4407