Can i get annulment in a marriage of 4 months ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Glendale, AZ

Marriage is an arranged marriage & spouse purposefully shared wrong information about education , height and job details.So Information provided by her is fraudulent . We have just met one time in presence of family & next time we got married . She told me before marriage that she is working part-time & never had job from last 3 years.

1. Donna G Heller

6

Answered . Possibly. There must be some impediment which is construed as fraud. Yet it sounds like you may have known everything prior to marriage, but it's difficult to tell.. See an attorney to discuss your specific situation.

2. Celia R Reed

2

Answered . I agree with my colleague. It is difficult to get an annulment, as the criteria are very precise. It would be up to the court to decide whether misinformation amounts to fraud. You want to consult with a family law attorney to evaluate the situation.