Can i get an attorney tolook over my slip and fall case. i have my completed filesin hand.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Mobile, AL

I slip and fell in winndixie in the front of store at cash register area. cashier says heavy build up of wax on floors, all i saw was shinning substance. winndixie called me . i got an attorney. he said winndixie blames cleaning service. i am stuck in the middle , can ayone out there take my case.

1. Jon Ethan Lewis

7

Answered . Did your attorney decline your case? These cases are very difficult in Alabama due to contributory negligence - if you are 1% at fault you cannot recover. But, if Winn Dixie is pointing at the cleaning service, it could help your case. If you still have an attorney, you should make an appointment to go sit down and talk to him face to face. If not, I would need to discuss your case more in depth, I.e.: injuries, medical treatment, facts, etc.

2. Robert Bruce Kopelson

6

Answered . Talk to your atty.he should be able to add the cleaning company into the claim. It can sometimes help to have 2 defts pointing at each other. if your atty says he cant do this, then go get a second opinion from local atty immediately.

Pro

6

Answered . You are allowed to get a new lawyer at any time. You just need to send the current lawyer a termination letter.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  4. Scott J. Corwin

Pro

5

Answered . You need to discuss this with your attorney, or hire a new attorney to advocate on your behalf. I hope you found my answer helpful.

5. Randy William Ferguson

3

Answered . Go after the cleaning company. You are not stuck in the middle. If you were seriously injured, file suit against both.

6. Martin Paul Weniz

Answered . I agree with my responding colleagues. If you are unsatisfied with the work of your attorney, you need to organize what you want from him and have an honest discussion. If you are still unsatisfied with his legal assistance, then you should look for a second opinion. I hope you found my answer helpful.