Can i get advance Parole being in removal proceedings?

Brooklyn, NY |

Hello, i have complicated situation. I never falled out of status before applied for asylum last november, my interview passes on 16th of april (referred to court with master hearing 28th of may).
On may 1st i found out that selected for dv lottery.
However i cannot do AOS and cannot go back to country of persecution (Russia).
What if get advance parol and leave to third country to apply for dv lottery visa (like Mexico, Ukraine, etc.).
Will i be able to renter US in case they don't issue dv lottery visa for me? What the chances to get advance parol, i am out f status since 30th of april this year.
Thank you

You cannot leave on AP while in removal proceedings. I urge you to consult with an immigration attorney in your area to review your immigration history and possibly represent you in court. Asylum cases are complicated and hard to win, and having an experienced lawyer is imperative. Good luck.

[This answer is for general purposes only; it does not constitute advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.]

I have a lawyer and spoke to couple more. they keep telling me that i have no chances to get dv lottery GC.

Fernanda Nunes Hottle

Fernanda Nunes Hottle

At this point, you need to concentrate on your asylum case. Find an experienced attorney to represent you on that. The DV is not going to help you.

I would recommend urgently consult an attorney in your area.

The above is intended as general information only and cannot be relied upon as legal advice. Call (212)880-1538 for detailed evaluation of your case. Laws change constantly and vary from state to state. The legal principals discussed may differ substantially from your personal situation. Therefore, You should consult an attorney about your particular situation. Visit us at WWW.USIMMIGRATIONPLUS.COM Contact Immigration Law Offices of Tsirina Goroshit at 275 Madison Avenue, 4th Floor New York, NY 10016

Absolutely not recommended. Please speak to your attorney before making any decisions.