Can I get Adjust status inside the US with advance parole and TPS?

here is a little timeline about my immigration history. 1999- entered without inspection at seven years old 2007- Father applied for i-130, it was approved but I couldn't adjust status in the United States. 2010- Applied for TPS for Haiti I was thinking if I travel to my home country with advance parole and i-131 travel document. Return to the United States before my TPS expires. Apply for (AOS)Adjustment of status in the United States while under TPS as an Immediate Relative of a US Citizen will I be eligible to get become a legal permanent Resident?

Bridgeport, CT -

Robert Henry Beer

Robert Henry Beer

Immigration Attorney - Marietta, GA

This MIGHT work. It appears that you are either 19 or 20 years old now. Am I correct? Are you single or married? There are a lot of factors to discuss in your case BEFORE you do anything..I can be reached at either (770)955-1785 or (678)576-9394 or via e-mail at bob@bobbeer.com if you wish to schedule a confidential, initial immigration appointment. I'd suggest retaining either my legal services or those of another competent immigration attorney. Hope this helps. I wish you well. THINK IMMIGRATION - THINK BOB BEER.

Deborah Lynne Karapetian

Deborah Lynne Karapetian

Immigration Attorney - Glendale, CA

Are you indicating you already traveled and returned?

Nicklaus James Misiti

Nicklaus James Misiti

Immigration Attorney - New York, NY

It may be possible but you need to speak with and retain an immigration attorney. The other issue is whether it is advisable to return to your home country, since that country has been designated for TPS. My firm handles cases like this near you (Westchester County).
Regards,
Nicklaus Misiti
Misiti Global
212 537 4407