Can I get a visitor visa to US if I have a daughter who is she American citizen and her father who is US citizen disappeared

Asked 11 months ago - Dallas, TX

I need to get out the civil war conflict on my country and worry about my daughter live who ix her age only 10 years old.

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Alexander Joseph Segal

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . Probably not. You can try.

    The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed... more
  2. Anu Gupta


    Contributor Level 19


    Best Answer
    chosen by asker

    Answered . Depends on which country you are from and US policies regarding that country.

    Business Immigration Attorney with 17 years of immigration law experience. Call 800-688-7892 or visit www.... more
  3. Kyndra L. Mulder


    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . You may have grounds for coming to the USA however it is impossible to determine without additional facts.

Related Topics


If you want to visit or move permanently to the US, you'll want to learn about your different immigration options.

Citizenship: How to become a US citizen

In order to become US citizens and enjoy the benefits that citizenship grants, immigrants must go through the naturalization process.

Scott Thomas Helsper

Citizenship Through NaturalizationI

Naturalization is the process in which a person not born in the United States becomes a U.S. citizen. For more than 200 years, the United States has remained strong because of its citizens... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,995 answers this week

3,107 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,995 answers this week

3,107 attorneys answering