Can I get a visitor visa to US if I have a daughter who is she American citizen and her father who is US citizen disappeared

Dallas, TX |

I need to get out the civil war conflict on my country and worry about my daughter live who ix her age only 10 years old.

Depends on which country you are from and US policies regarding that country.

Business Immigration Attorney with 17 years of immigration law experience. Call 800-688-7892 or visit www.ImmigrationDesk.com. Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only and not to be construed as legal advice.

2. You may have grounds for coming to the USA however it is impossible to determine without additional facts.

3. Probably not. You can try.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.