Can i get a ticket if i make a u-turn in the middle of the street, but there was a parade so i couldnt go straight right or left

San Diego, CA |
Filed under: Traffic tickets

I think he was just trying to fill up his ticket book.

1. Yes- if it a business district- which I assume it was.

2. You can always get a ticket for a traffic infraction, whether it holds up in court when challenged is the question. Depending on the facts of your case (more detail would be needed), then there's a possibility that you could have a defense for the citation. You may want to consult with a traffic violations attorney.

3. Can you? Yes, as it appears you already have. Is it worth the cost of fighting in court with a locally experienced criminal defense attorney? That's up to you to decide given your financial situation.

Law Offices of David Shapiro 3555 4th Avenue San Diego, CA 92103 (619) 295-3555

4. It will not hurt to contest your citation. Each of the courts here in San Diego operate differently when it comes to traffic tickets. You should contact an attorney familiar with the traffic court here in San Diego to see if it would be worth contesting your ticket.

Traffic tickets topics