Can i get a temp permition to stay in USA with my new born american baby?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Hamburg, NJ

I had a new born baby girl who was born in USA, so i am asking about the availability to get a permit to stay with her in the states.
Knowing that, we are from Egypt and the security setuation their is unstable and i can not give my baby full protection their.

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

10

Answered . No. You may be able to seek some forms of temporary or permanent stay however, and need to seek a consultation with an immigration attorney. That help may mean a difference between USA and Egypt. For more info visit www.myattorneyusa.com

2. Yolanda Navarrete

8

Answered . You should meet with an attorney to see if you would qualify for some type of relief such as Assylum or something else.

3. J. Thomas Smith Ph.D.

Pro

9

Answered . Are you asking about the possibility of asylum? Need more information about your situation. What is your status? You do need to consult an experienced immigration attorney.

4. Haroen Calehr

Pro

2

Answered . I assume you must have entered with a B-2 visitor's visa? You can apply for an extension of your I-94 for one time to obtain another 6 months stay or if you have been here for less than 1 year you can also apply for asylum hypothetically "if" you qualify for asylum and meet all the requirements. You must know though that most asylum applications are denied and are hard to proof and get approved.