Can I get a restricted driving permit or a mddp baiid with a revoked license from a Dui in illinois?

Asked about 5 years ago - Chicago, IL

1st Dui was in 1995 & got supervision. 2nd Dui was in 2009 & was convicted of Dui.

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Matthew John Hachigian

    Contributor Level 10

    Answered . This is the 4th time you have asked this question in as many days. Are you just looking for someone to tell you what you want to hear? Just curious...

  2. Donald John Ramsell

    Contributor Level 14

    Answered . You cannot get an MDDP with a revoked license, but you can apply for a restricted drivers permit directly with the Illinois Secretary of State. There are many conditions that apply, and the process of obtaining one is difficult. it is well-known that your chances are much better if you hire an experienced attorney.

Avvo instant logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

  • 30-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $99 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now

Can't find what you're looking for?

Ask span5@2x

Ask a question on our public forum.

Ask a lawyer
Instant span6@2x

Have an attorney contact you privately.

Right now.

Icon lock@2x
Secure conversation. Your details remain between you and your attorney.
Icon clock@2x
Get an answer guaranteed. Be assured that a lawyer will contact you to help with your legal issue.
Start your session now