Can i get a public defender to reopen my closed case to get it dismissed to join the military?

Asked 10 months ago - Sharon Hill, PA

Got arrested for possession of marijuana but special conditions of 2 year expungement if not founded guilty in any court and it was a juvenile case first charge

1. Theodor Kaplun

2

Answered . PD's cannot reopen cases, if the time period is up you should consult with an attorney to get an expungement.

2. Thomas Kenny

Pro

1

Answered . I'm not sure of your question. You would not want to reopen a case only the DA would do that. If you not convicted of a crime then yes go for an expungement. If you were found guilty then a pardon would be your only move.

3. Robert C. Keller

1

Answered . The Delaware County Public Defenders Office does not provide expungement devices . It is suggested that you contact a local criminal defense attorney that does. I would be happy to provide direction for you.

4. Mark Copoulos

Pro

1

Answered . If your career in the military is riding on this expungement, get it done right. Retain local counsel to see to it that this is off your record.