Skip to main content

Can I get a passport with a DUI Per Se?

Missoula, MT |

I won't be leaving the country, but I thought it'd save me headaches at the airports with a probationary license by getting a passport.

Attorney Answers 1

  1. If you are a citizen, then you will be able to get your passport. However, your DUI conviction may cause you to be inadmissible in certain countries. You should research that issue prior to leaving the U.S.

DUI topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics