Can I get a PA occupational license if I still owe a fine? I meet all requirements but have to work to pay the fine!

Blairsville, PA |

all requirements met except the steep fine. I was exradited from colorado but the violation of probation was dropped because i lived in oregon when I plead guilty. They errantly issued a fugitive hold and charged me the expense.

There are many requirements to securing a OLL. It is suggested that you sit down with an experienced attorney to determine whether you qualify. Many offer a free consult.

You may need to present the details of the facts that you have. Also, you may be able to get information from your local penn dot office. Ask that office if it requires the repayment of fines.

I agree with Mr. Keller. Talk to a locally experienced DUI attorney to explore all possible options. Best of luck.

Jasen Nielsen

Talk with your attorney. If you don't have one I would suggest contacting one for help. If you want to find one in your area here on AVVO you can select "Find a Lawyer" at the top of the page. Good luck.