Can I get a Malpractice law suite against a court appointed PVP attorney in the Los Angeles Probate Court?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Los Angeles, CA

I have solid evidence in court transcripts of the court appointed PVP attorney lying to the Los Angeles Probate court to cover up thefts of funds and real estate in my mother's estate at an accounting hearing 2008. Most recently she is helping one of the trustees give false information to the court to help this trustee to make excuses for being removed as a trustee. This PVP attorney has allowed these co-conservators to steal and waste my mother's multi -million dollar estate for about eight years now and has made no attempts to have them removed or to stop their crimes. These co-trustees were removed by the court last October 2012. I do have court transcripts with her lying again to the court during the pre-trial hearings last year.

1. Bert Z. Tigerman

Answered . Whether or not this is your attorney - report this matter to the State Bar of California.

2. Sean Michael Patrick

Answered . It is unclear, but it seems that the PVP attorney does not represent you. If that is the case, you will not have standing to bring a malpractice suit. If it is an attorney that does represent you, ask the court to appoint a different attorney.