Can I get a Malpractice law suite against a court appointed PVP attorney in the Los Angeles Probate Court?

I have solid evidence in court transcripts of the court appointed PVP attorney lying to the Los Angeles Probate court to cover up thefts of funds and real estate in my mother's estate at an accounting hearing 2008. Most recently she is helping one of the trustees give false information to the court to help this trustee to make excuses for being removed as a trustee. This PVP attorney has allowed these co-conservators to steal and waste my mother's multi -million dollar estate for about eight years now and has made no attempts to have them removed or to stop their crimes. These co-trustees were removed by the court last October 2012. I do have court transcripts with her lying again to the court during the pre-trial hearings last year.

1. It is unclear, but it seems that the PVP attorney does not represent you. If that is the case, you will not have standing to bring a malpractice suit. If it is an attorney that does represent you, ask the court to appoint a different attorney.

I am licensed in California, therefore, my answers are based on general prinicpals of law or California law, which may not be applicable in your jurisdiction. Answers posted to Avvo are for general information only. Do not conclusively rely on any information posted online when deciding what to do about your case. Every case depends is fact dependent, and responses are limited to and is based on the information you posted. No attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use reading of this response on Avvo. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information in this response.

2. Whether or not this is your attorney - report this matter to the State Bar of California.

DISCLAIMER: The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship or any right of confidentiality between you and the responding attorney. These responses are intended only to provide general information about perceived legal issues within the question. Each state has different laws, each situation is fact specific, and it is impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and documents at issue. This answer is not a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney that practices in the subject area in your jurisdiction and who is familiar with your specific facts and all of the circumstances.