Can I get a fax number to communicate my case to a lawyer that has something to do with my question asked?

Belleville, NJ |

I asked if the arresting detective has the right to arrest in the absence or without a warrant of arrest of pre-authorized action to incarcerate a suspect? why did this happen when such Writ of Execution was approved by the State of New Jersey upon which the defendant in this case of probably illegal arrest or illegal detention or abducyion by force against the will of the person in questioning the above qestion?

1. Chick onto the AVVO profile of the attorney for contact information.

2. Call them.

http://defendme.net | For confidential answers on Florida law, call 1.877.452.9457. Attorney James Regan, LL.M, Esq., is a Florida lawyer answering questions pro bono. Answering these consumer questions based on limited and unverified facts does not create an attorney-client relationship. Being posted on the internet, these questions and answers are not confidential. For confidential answers on Florida law, call 1.800.452.9357.

Civil rights topics