Can I get a fax number to communicate my case to a lawyer that has something to do with my question asked?

Belleville, NJ |

I asked if the arresting detective has the right to arrest in the absence or without a warrant of arrest of pre-authorized action to incarcerate a suspect? why did this happen when such Writ of Execution was approved by the State of New Jersey upon which the defendant in this case of probably illegal arrest or illegal detention or abducyion by force against the will of the person in questioning the above qestion?

Chick onto the AVVO profile of the attorney for contact information.

Can you please show the answer of lawyer Mark M cheser?

thank you for your wonderful answer! You are one of those gifted being upon which the endowment of your deeper personality which is called the SOUL/SPIRIT relly made you do good too me by your amazing response! If there is a contest on who is who tell them Iam voting you as top answerer! Again thanks a million times! ROSEBUD

We need more like you, so full of spirit to do good to a desperate cry for justice so elusive for 11 years figth in the justice saloon alone! Because all 50 lawyers rejected me for fear of their lives and safety of their family, thus I took up my own case. But a procecutor forced me to telll him who wrote my briefs because my words are very strong! But aside from being rediculed I told him it is JESUS! words flooded in my hands while typing in the computer key board, so that my draft I made in my bedroom is not what is followed in my brief! I told you, it is this SOUL/SPIRIT that gives energy to write, do good and other counless good uses! Right at the berggining of time everyone is already was created inside of a FRAME which is a permanent thing given free ny the creator.! No one can ever break-in no matter what! If you follow your own desire ifit is not compatible to the free-given frame, you will be brought back into the frame viewed as permanent.It is only upon the discretion ofthe giver ofthe frame to change it for you. That was what happened to me!

Call them.

http://defendme.net | For confidential answers on Florida law, call 1.877.452.9457. Attorney James Regan, LL.M, Esq., is a Florida lawyer answering questions pro bono. Answering these consumer questions based on limited and unverified facts does not create an attorney-client relationship. Being posted on the internet, these questions and answers are not confidential. For confidential answers on Florida law, call 1.800.452.9357.

Civil rights topics