Can I get a fax number to communicate my case to a lawyer that has something to do with my question asked?

Asked about 2 years ago - Belleville, NJ

I asked if the arresting detective has the right to arrest in the absence or without a warrant of arrest of pre-authorized action to incarcerate a suspect? why did this happen when such Writ of Execution was approved by the State of New Jersey upon which the defendant in this case of probably illegal arrest or illegal detention or abducyion by force against the will of the person in questioning the above qestion?

1. Mark M Cheser

1

Answered . Chick onto the AVVO profile of the attorney for contact information.

2. James Regan

Pro

Answered . Call them.