Skip to main content

Can I get a F4 Aggravated Assault charged sealed in Ohio under first time offender?

Atlanta, GA |

I was 14 at the time of the incident and binded over from juvenile court to adult court my juvenile record is eligible to be sealed. Now I am trying to seal my record in the adult court, I was never sentence to prison I only received probation, counseling and to remain in school under my parents supervision. I have had no other priors in my life I am now 29.

Attorney Answers 4

  1. You should post this question where Ohio criminal defense lawyers can see it and respond.

  2. Georgia lawyers can't answer questions about Ohio law. You should repost this changing the location to wherever in Ohio the offense occurred.

  3. Wrong state. This is a Georgia forum. You need Ohio.

    Answers to questions on this web site are for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. Unless you and Troy W. Marsh, Jr. have signed a written contract, Troy W. Marsh, Jr. is not your attorney, and you are not his client.

  4. You should post this question under Ohio Criminal Defense.

    James L. Yeargan, Jr. is licensed to practice law in the State of Georgia. All information given is based only on Georgia law, and is not directly applicable to any other jurisdictions, states, or districts. Any answer given assumes the person who asked the question holds a Georgia Drivers License, and this license is not a commercial drivers license (CDL). This response, or any response, is not legal advice. This response, or any response, does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information. Any state specific concerns should be directed to an attorney who is licensed to practice law in that respective state.

Juvenile law topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics