Can I get a CWP in the state of SC if I have a misdemeanor simple possession of cocain on my record from 10 years Ago?

Asked about 2 years ago - Wellford, SC

the only thing on my record is that conviction which was a no contest plea in march of 2013 and a driving under suspension from 18 years ago.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. David F Stoddard


    Contributor Level 13

    Answered . I do not know what CWP is. IF it is the thing as Pre-trial intervention, you normally cannot get PTI with a prior simple possession charge. However, since Your conviction is from the future (2013), perhaps you could qualify despite the conviction.

Related Topics

Misdemeanor crime

A misdemeanor is a lesser criminal charge, such as trespassing or disorderly conduct, that is punishable by less than one year in prison and/or a fine.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

33,066 answers this week

3,584 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

33,066 answers this week

3,584 attorneys answering