Can I get a court order to help my adult child with her bipolar disorder?

Philadelphia, PA |

I've tried helping her with her children. I have lost jobs to stay home with her. I've tried calling an ambulance when she threatened to kill herself. I have called police when she has gotten violent. I am at my wits end. I need help.

You will either need to meet with a family law attorney in Philadelphia regarding guardianship options, or you could file for custody of her children. In any event, you do have some options here.

If you found this answer helpful, let me know by clicking the "Mark as Helpful" button at the bottom of this answer. It’s easy and appreciated. This answer is provided for informational purposes only. This answer does not constitute legal advice and it does not create an attorney/client relationship. More importantly, the information contained in this answer should not be relied on. You should consult an attorney who practices in the relevant area of the relevant jurisdiction.